Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg for Sale in Atlanta Area

cmacma Posts: 6
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a friend who won a Large Egg, Nest, Charcoal, bag of Charcoal and starters everything new in box in a drawing.  It is "not their thing" and she is selling it.  She has it at $799.  They live in the Conyers area which is about 30 miles east of Atlanta.  I already have one otherwise I would be interested!  Reply to me if you are interested.

Cindy  
·

Comments

• jbstackjbstack Posts: 5
    Hey I may be interested. 

Hey I was going table though vice Nest, so not needed?  I will give you $650 cash tomorrow if you want to make it move quickly and put ching in your pocket for the weekend.

Please reply,

Charlie

charles.stackpole@gmail.com
    678-408-1560
    ·
  • jbstackjbstack Posts: 5
    Oops, sorry $650  for the BGE and not to include the Nest....

Thanks,
    ·
  • mrjwhitmrjwhit Posts: 83
    That's a great deal. I have a nest to sell for a large if anyone in the Marietta area picks up this hot deal. 

Large BGE as of Father's day '12 http://www.jwhit.com
    ·
  • cmacma Posts: 6
    Hey,
    Thanks for your reply.  I spoke with  my friend and she is not wanting to break up the bundle.  She laughed and said she would then be left with a nest!  I've tried to talk her into keeping it and learn the Egg, but she has no interest.  

Thanks,
    ·