Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Meteorite Salad

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 466
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Made a whopping batch of my buddy's CASI award winning chili he calls Meteorite Salad in the egg. True to form The Gaber kicked up the heat with every pepper available. See the salad and what's left of me after two bowls.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·

Comments

• LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Looks good!
    ·
  • EldeElde Posts: 148
    Mmm... is the recipe available?
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 466
    Sorry. He's particular about that sort of thing. But In the spirit of the forum I will share one little secret. He gives it a little thyme - about 3 hours.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·
  • EldeElde Posts: 148
    I thought that might be the case, and I don't blame him one bit!  (I'm the same way with my 'dip' recipe....)  But it never hurts to ask. 

:-*
    ·