Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

She said YES!!!!!!! to the second egg!!

dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

I've been telling my wife that it would be much easier and faster if I had two eggs - can cook at two different temps, can cook steaks while waiting on low and slow, etc., etc., etc.  I've been cooking on an XL since March 6th and thought a large would be a great compliment to it.  We stopped by our BGE dealer in Franklin, TN today and the price for a large was about $300 less than an XL.  However, since I would have to buy all the accessories for a large - platesetter, cast iron grids, full and half pizza stones, etc., it would only save me about $50 to buy the large instead of the XL.  So the love of my life said " Go ahead and get the big one and you can share the accessories between them."  My new XL baby should be delivered Thursday!!!!!  Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·

Comments

• NewportlocalNewportlocal Posts: 474
    Life is very good! Congratulations!!!
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    wow man, good work!

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • brownbwbrownbw Posts: 111
    She's a keeper!
    Auburn, AL
    ·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    Does she have a sister? :)
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003

Wow!!!  You know that she's gonna' hit you up with something big, kinda' like the Godfather! ;)

Good for you! Lot of jealous SOBs shaking their heads wishing that was them. Enjoy!!! Keeper indeed!!!

I just put in a new Sonos wireless system with outdoor speakers on the deck for her wine parties with the girls.  That and father's day got it done!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,134
    ive been waiting along time to see a post from a woman "he said yes' ABOUT AN EGG  you guys are funny
    :))
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    I'm proof that you can wear them down - good luck!!!

Waunakee, WI

·