Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Here I go...

Options
2»

Comments

• SearJB
    SearJB Posts: 6
    Options
    Go.asp?l=JBPictures&P=&AID=2524879&IID=81385891&T=1
    <p />YB,
    I also took a leap of faith and bought my first egg in Oct 2004. Didn't take long and the family of eggs grew to three.

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Well....all even now. I sense some fear in you, fear that you will be bringing a 12 Pack of PBRs. Oh yea Ed, I like bottles!

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Grillicious
    Grillicious Posts: 347
    Options
    WessB,[p]I noticed the clip that holds the dome thermometer is on the outside of yours. On my new one, which was already assembled, the clip is inside the dome. Is yours outside to provide more clearance from the meat? With it outside, there isn't really anything holding it in place is there? Or is mine wrong being on the inside?[p]Curious
  • Buttman
    Buttman Posts: 17
    Options
    Gwen,[p]If you mean the one in the corner on the floor, that if the BGE version of a chimenea, basically a portable fireplace.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 189
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Why have so many BGE. I mean isn't one enough? My mom has one and it cooks great but really 5. If you need to cook for a lot of people then go out and buy a huge Char-griller.