Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egghouse

Tomcat225Tomcat225 Posts: 41
edited January 2012 in EGG Table Forum
imageMy egg house..purchased at Sams Club..well made with lots of good features for about $600..Well worth it to give the egg a proper home!!
egghouse.jpg 219.8K
·

Comments

• Great job, T-cat.  Ventilation, storage, and even a paper towel rack.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    ·
  • BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    Saw this the other day at Sam's and thought the same thing. Perfect size and work space for the Egg. Nice.
    ·
  • ledlowledlow Posts: 4

The image is not loading, I am interested in this. Searched the sams website with no luck.

Bryan

·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394

The image is not loading, I am interested in this. Searched the sams website with no luck.

Bryan

x2 - no image but I am interested in this idea.  I am working on designing an outdoor kitchen for next spring/summer.

·
  • Not sure why the pic is not loading but here is a link to it @sams...think they may have them @ other warehouse stores also..
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod4630025&iid=Category|TOPSELLER|Gazebos,%20Awnings,%20Canopies,%20and%20Enclosures|Dunkirk%20Grill%20Gazebo
    ·
  • neumskineumski Posts: 41
    I bet your wife loves this haha... Mine hates anything to do with blocking her view lol.
    2nd large Egg Nest
    ·
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    Nice i saw it at Sam's too, looks really functional, with shelf space, counter tops, hangers and what not, sling a couple of bar stools on the either side set up a few beer taps and kegs and your laughing.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

Love your term Egg House.    Mine is in what we call the Egg Garden....

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Too cool. I'd like a set up like that.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,758
    Nice idea.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·