Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Speaking of Wassi's Meat Market (pics)

NecessaryIndulgNecessaryIndulg Posts: 1,127
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I picked up 4 of their Bacon Cheddar Burgers over the weekend -- bacon and cheese is ground into the meat. They were delicious!
Thank you, Jan!

Bacon Cheddar Burgers

Bacon Cheddar Burgers

Bacon Cheddar Burgers

Bacon Cheddar Burgers

Bacon Cheddar Burgers

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
·

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    =P~
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited March 2012
    I'm so sorry, Kristi.  It looks like your neighborhood has a drainage problem.  It appears that there's water standing in your back yard.   :))

If you ever want to invite me over to munch on burgers and sip a cool one while watching the aquatic traffic, I'm available that day.

Oh yeah, great looking burgers.  I got distracted.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Thanks Krist. Glad that you enjoyed them.We also make the same burger with Jalapeno added to it as well. Yum,yum!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,271
    I'm so sorry, Kristi.  It looks like your neighborhood has a drainage problem.  It appears that there's water standing in your back yard.   :))

If you ever want to invite me over to munch on burgers and sip a cool one while watching the aquatic traffic, I'm available that day.

Oh yeah, great looking burgers.  I got distracted.
    Yeah, you are really roughing it, Kristi. Great looking yard and incredible looking burgers. I need to buy whatever camera you and VI use. Your pics always look great!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    YUM!
    ·
  • NightwingXPNightwingXP Posts: 436

:-O
    Oh My God............... Those look heavenly !!! Do you have free shipping Kristi? lol
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!
    ·
  • Smoker_GuruSmoker_Guru Posts: 372

Bacon and cheese on top of a bacon and cheese burger, life doesn't get any better than that.

P.S. Hope your insurance will cover the water damage :-)

·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,272
    Looks like my neighborhood, too!
    ·
  • tmackietmackie Posts: 67
    Looks awesome!

You need to have a get together at your place for all of us within driving distance 
    ;)
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    @
    NecessaryIndulg: you aren't looking to adopt a middle aged man who can bring his own egg, Are you?

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • An EggFest at my house!  Woooooooooo!  I'll warn the neighbors!  :-bd
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,421
    That has to be an 80/20 mix. We have a high line called Central Market in Texas that has those ready and WOW..... Love it during Hatch Chili week. What part of FL are you in?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Satellite Beach -- it's a small town on the east coast about an hour from Orlando.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,421
    Heading back to Seaside in June. Tooo far for hello.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    I just bought 4 Fresh Market bacon cheddar burgers last night after seeing these. I had some left over Benton's bacon (out of East TN) that I added to them along with some extra cheddar. Could've been the best burger I've ever had. 
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·
  • Even better when you grind the bacon thru with the ground beef, so that it truly becomes apart of the beef.
    ·
  • EggbertsdadEggbertsdad Posts: 794
    Even better when you grind the bacon thru with the ground beef, so that it truly becomes apart of the beef.
    Jan,

Thanks for the tip. I'm going this weekend to get the meat grinding attachment for our new Kitchenaid mixer. 

I live just down the turnpike a bit in Coral Springs but the next time I'm up your way I'll have to stop in.
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
    ·