Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large "Big Green Egg" nest & cover

rclark1187rclark1187 Posts: 7
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
If anyone knows of someone who would like to buy a large BGE nest & cover please let me know. The nest & cover is 2 months old. A friend of mine gave me some "Eastern Red Cedar" so I made a table. Came out great. I will post pic's later.
·

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    $20, cash.
    ·
  • mikey5874mikey5874 Posts: 86
    $21......There is always someone for that purchase. Location?
    ·
  • I don't think so.
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    $22 and you pay for shipping.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,168
    Keep it. Lots of people do that and then have to go buy one back. I did.......
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,794
    Price and location?

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·