Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Account approval?

pswarrenpswarren Posts: 85
edited March 2012 in Root

I signed up on the forum Feb 27th and I am still listed as "Applicant". I can start a discussion, but I am not able to comment on a discussion. Any idea how long in normally takes for full account approval? Or am I missing something? I would not thing the vetting process would take this long to join an internet forum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jsut remember, if you ask me a question for more information I may not be able to respond.

Paul

·

Comments

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    I had the same problem, and literally just got it resolved after being on the phone with Rob from BGE. Call BGE and ask for Rob.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • troutgeektroutgeek Posts: 455
    If you live in Wisconsin, this process may take twice as long. Lots of vetting has to be done up here.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • I joined last Thursday & was approved today
    ·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 108
    I'm thinking you just posted a discussion...problem solved
    ·
  • TxAg93TxAg93 Posts: 123
    Second sentence states that he is able to start a discussion, but not able to comment. Problem not solved.
    ·
  • jjmillsjjmills Posts: 75
    I'm in WI and joined Feb 25th ish and just got approved today
    ·
    I was just kidding about the Wisconsin comment.  I know who pswarren is -- was just giving him crap...  BTW jjmills, where you at?  I'm in Middleton during the week, and rural Markesan on the weekends.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
    ·
  • pswarrenpswarren Posts: 85

@jjmills-To the day, it took mine the exact amount of time as yours did. trought geek is on to something with the WI theory. 

I'm in WI and joined Feb 25th ish and just got approved today

·
  • EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 210
    If you were approved in the last few weeks your account might have been sucked up into the Internet Vortex. That all was fixed this morning...except people in WI (kidding)

Its all good....LETS EAT!
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
    I knew it.
    ·