Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

To show how well this forum works

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Several days ago a person (sorry can't recall name) posted that a friend has a plate company.     www.gorkplates.com   After seeing this post and website and thought it was an outstanding idea I contacted Bob and told him of the Salado EggFest and how well his plates would work for our weekend. Now have plates on the way for March 17th and have to thank this forum for the idea.
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can't recall his name ?  Uh, OK, I'll take credit.  It was probably me  !!!!   =D>

I guess that give-away Mini has my name on it now, eh?  

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sir Village Idiot are you from Canada, eh? And a fine looking young military man you are.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Options
    Thank you, sir. I must admit that I do have a few miles logged onto my face since that picture was taken in 1967.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's it. You were Jane Fonda's pin-up picture when she was at Fort Hood. We liked the picture not the girl...

• Village Idiot
    Options
    Close.  Demi Moore's pin-up when she was G.I. Jane at Ft. Sill, OK.

I just HATED it that I was made a sexual object, with no consideration for my mental abilities.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's right Gary, you and I are poster pin-ups :-O

• Tank_NZ
    Options
    Close.  Demi Moore's pin-up when she was G.I. Jane
    I dont know what makes me drool more - that Picture of Demi Moore or some of the cook pics on this forum !!!

Sadly - she's not looking so hot these days. 
  • Little Steven
    Options
    She should get an egg and get some weight on her

Steve 

Caledon, ON