Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

can i post a picture directly from photobucket?

2»

Comments

• Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    Yep. It worked. I think my problem is I need to download the latest iOS. Need to track down a laptop now!!!
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    ok, i can post one picture, but how can i post more than one picture in the same post?
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    same way.
    when the picture is entered, it appears in your window (where you write your post).  wherever you want the next pic, place the cursor and do it all over again.

i like to put a space between pics, so after the pic appears, i hit 'return' and the cursor drops below the pic. hit return again to create a space, and add the next pic.

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·

my problem is getting the cursor to go over to the right of the picture rather than the left, which puts the new picutre over the just posted picture.  i'll try again.....

·
    i can get them to post above, but not below the recently posted picture...  i guess i can post in reverse order always and from top to bottom....
    ·
    i don't understand.

if need be you can arrow the cursor up over and down, or just hit 'return' after each pic to bump th cursor down

when you post a pic, the cursor should be to the right of the photo, waiting for you to continue typing.

·
  • GezrGezr Posts: 153
    Thanks to all of the very patient instructions in this thread I kinda have the picture posting straightened out.  So now how do I resize it?
    Thanks for your continuing patience.

If you don't think too good, don't think too much.

Afton, VA
    ·
    i don't understand.

if need be you can arrow the cursor up over and down, or just hit 'return' after each pic to bump th cursor down

when you post a pic, the cursor should be to the right of the photo, waiting for you to continue typing.

i can't get the cursor to move below the picture no matter what button i push.  i can get it above the picture, IF i include text.
    ·
    are you uploading pics with the little 'picture icon', top write of the little box you types your replies in?

·
    i am.
    ·
    hmmmm.

i dunno.
    >edit<
    actually if i use "attach file" (at bottom) it's a pain in the adenoids, and i can't get the cursor back.  if i go top right and click the little icon (a picture of a tree), it works fine.
    ·
    just for the record.  the thread i posted yesterday had a shedload of pictures and only two showed up.  i can't get the cursor to go below the picture to post the next one with either the mouse or the cursor.
    ·
    i don't understand.

that's the dig.  if i hit return after i post the picture, it deletes the picture i just posted.  the cursor is appearing above rather than below and there is nothing i can do to get it to go below or after to the right of the picture i just posted.
    ·
  • victimvictim Posts: 23
    ·
    Whoa thats bigimage
    ·
    Still big, what do you people find is the optimum size?
    ·
    OK got, sorry for the stupids posts...
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    OK on a DROID, clicking attach a file now...

Then selected file, and gallery
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·