Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Attempting to order a stoker system

Options
grilinanchilin
grilinanchilin Posts: 7
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Made an attempt to order a stoker system this afternoon, but their website seems to be acting up.  Has anyone actually been able to order via their website in the last few days.  I can't add multiple items to the shopping card, the browser just sits there.  I can empty the cart, or order one thing at a time.  Tried multiple web browsers and order from online sites all the time. 

Comments

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    I called them when I ordered mine. They actually speak english and they know their product. I even heard an air compressor start-up in the background. Very prsonal service before and after. A+++

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• grilinanchilin
    Options
    Thx. I'll probably just do that.. Makes me wonder about the quality of the internal web server of the product when the site doesn't work.  .. ;-)  Hopefully I will not be disappointed. I dearly want one that I can keep an eye on from inside the house for overnighters or bad weather.. -thx. 
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Stokers are good units.  If it is the brand you want based on price and features, etc. then go for it.  Good Luck!
    The Naked Whiz