Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

can we get a group buy from Thermopen

smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,741
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering if there are those of you that would be interested in going together and purchasing a bulk buy, Maybe get the price dow some Has any of your senior members done this before? See about shipping into the various areas. What do you think?
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,032
    edited December 2011
    MollyShark on the other forum buys these in bulk and sends them to eggers at her cost.
    ·
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 356
    They are on sale right now for $89 each and get a free silicone boot! If you order five they are $80 each. Also if you order for $99 or more you get a free Pocket infrared laser thermometer. How much is Molly selling them for egret?
    Cheers! Shawn My Blog: http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/ My Dads Custom Handles Blog http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    They are on sale right now for $89 each and get a free silicone boot! If you order five they are $80 each. Also if you order for $99 or more you get a free Pocket infrared laser thermometer. How much is Molly selling them for egret?
    Now that, I don't know! I haven't bought one for several years. I have two......one of which I bought from Monica.
    ·
  • mwraulstmwraulst Posts: 131
    I'm in!
    ·
  • I'm interested
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Howdy all.  I have them for $85 and that includes shipping.  Don't have silicone sleeves or any particular other gadgets with it.    Have about 4 sitting here right now and if people interested, will get in another couple dozen.  The $85 is pretty much my group buy cost +shipping so it's just a passthrough.

mShark
    ·
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Buy the Thermapen! One of the best investments, after the EGG, I have made.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • Howdy all.  I have them for $85 and that includes shipping.  Don't have silicone sleeves or any particular other gadgets with it.    Have about 4 sitting here right now and if people interested, will get in another couple dozen.  The $85 is pretty much my group buy cost +shipping so it's just a passthrough.

mShark

I've been dragging my feet on this for so long, how long does shipping take?
    ·
  • How do we get payment to you?
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,161
    Just sent Monica a message and I'm sure she will get back to you. She is easy to deal with. I got one through her a couple of years ago but I picked mine up at an eggfest.
    ·