Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

can we get a group buy from Thermopen

smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,716
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering if there are those of you that would be interested in going together and purchasing a bulk buy, Maybe get the price dow some Has any of your senior members done this before? See about shipping into the various areas. What do you think?
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,030
    edited December 2011
    MollyShark on the other forum buys these in bulk and sends them to eggers at her cost.
    ·
  • ShawnShawn Posts: 356
    They are on sale right now for $89 each and get a free silicone boot! If you order five they are $80 each. Also if you order for $99 or more you get a free Pocket infrared laser thermometer. How much is Molly selling them for egret?
    Cheers! Shawn My Blog: http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/ My Dads Custom Handles Blog http://dannyscarvings.blogspot.com
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,030
    They are on sale right now for $89 each and get a free silicone boot! If you order five they are $80 each. Also if you order for $99 or more you get a free Pocket infrared laser thermometer. How much is Molly selling them for egret?
    Now that, I don't know! I haven't bought one for several years. I have two......one of which I bought from Monica.
    ·
  • mwraulstmwraulst Posts: 131
    I'm in!
    ·
  • I'm interested
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Howdy all.  I have them for $85 and that includes shipping.  Don't have silicone sleeves or any particular other gadgets with it.    Have about 4 sitting here right now and if people interested, will get in another couple dozen.  The $85 is pretty much my group buy cost +shipping so it's just a passthrough.

mShark
    ·
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Buy the Thermapen! One of the best investments, after the EGG, I have made.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • Howdy all.  I have them for $85 and that includes shipping.  Don't have silicone sleeves or any particular other gadgets with it.    Have about 4 sitting here right now and if people interested, will get in another couple dozen.  The $85 is pretty much my group buy cost +shipping so it's just a passthrough.

mShark

I've been dragging my feet on this for so long, how long does shipping take?
    ·
  • How do we get payment to you?
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,145
    Just sent Monica a message and I'm sure she will get back to you. She is easy to deal with. I got one through her a couple of years ago but I picked mine up at an eggfest.
    ·