Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

BGE Placement regarding smoke

Carolina82Carolina82 Posts: 3
edited December 2011 in Root

Hello everyone. I will be purchasing a large BGE soon and would like to know the best place to put it. We have a deck that is right off the back of the house with seating area and a lower level area where the existing gas grill is along with an eating table with chairs. We also have a concrete patio off of the back of the deck. My question is where is the best place to put the BGE? I'm concerned if it goes where the gas grill is, the smoke will interfere with the seating area on the deck. I could put it on the patio but it wiould not be as convenient to the house. I assume it throws off a good amount of smoke like other charcoal grills and was wondering if most people keep them away from their entertaining areas.

Thanks, and I look forward being a BGE ownwer soon.

Comments