It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Lucky bastage ... enjoy!
Welcome to the club!
Nice present, enjoy.
from SANTA CLARA, CA
What would be a great addtion to our new BGE that will be used most often? that we can give for a Christmas gift
most popular item(s)
Most popular accessories, IMHO are:
1) Platesetter - I think this item is so important, BGE should consider including this with the unit (yeah, sure)
2) Rib rack - it takes the same time to make one rack of ribs as like 6 - so - max out your capacity with a rib rack!
3) MEATS to COOK!
4) Sack of prime lump - although this gift does have a mixed message, eh?
5) Sacks of various smoking chunks - hickory, oak, maple, apple - etc
6) Some home-made rub! (alternative: Store-bought rub, like Dizzy Pig)
Anyone else have a suggestion? Fancy digital thermometers (I have the Maverick ET-732) are OK, but I usually use it only for extremely long cooks.