Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

If you ever have the opportunity.....

EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 214
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
...you must visit the Big Green Egg Academy. This week was the Southern Country Christmas Feast and there was a special guest in the class, Chef Amy who blogs about Meals for Busy Families.

Chef Amy blogs, "I am fortunate enough to live within driving distance of the Big Green Egg headquarters in Tucker, Georgia.  The best part of living near the BGE
headquarters - being able to attend Cooking Academy classes.  Last
night was my first experience at a Big Green Egg cooking class and I am
hooked.  The class was a lot of fun.  If you are lucky enough to live
near Tucker, Georgia - you really need to check out the Cooking Academy
classes that are offered at the Big Green Egg headquarters.  You won't
regret it."

To read her entire blog about the Big Green Egg Academy visit her site Click Here
http://mealsforbusyfamilies.blogspot.com/2011/12/big-green-egg-cooking-academy.html

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• I was there. Always fun. The ham was outstanding. It was all good.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.