Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

If you ever have the opportunity.....

EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 209
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
...you must visit the Big Green Egg Academy. This week was the Southern Country Christmas Feast and there was a special guest in the class, Chef Amy who blogs about Meals for Busy Families.

Chef Amy blogs, "I am fortunate enough to live within driving distance of the Big Green Egg headquarters in Tucker, Georgia.  The best part of living near the BGE
headquarters - being able to attend Cooking Academy classes.  Last
night was my first experience at a Big Green Egg cooking class and I am
hooked.  The class was a lot of fun.  If you are lucky enough to live
near Tucker, Georgia - you really need to check out the Cooking Academy
classes that are offered at the Big Green Egg headquarters.  You won't
regret it."

To read her entire blog about the Big Green Egg Academy visit her site Click Here
http://mealsforbusyfamilies.blogspot.com/2011/12/big-green-egg-cooking-academy.html

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments