Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ceramic feet

spalczespalcze Posts: 14
edited October 2011 in EggHead Forum
I got those green feet when I bought the egg, but have no idea what they are for, any help?
·

Comments

• GatoGato Posts: 766
    They are actually to set your egg on in certain applications. For example if you are setting your egg directly on cement. You can use them on top of the paver to give some air flow. Do not use them directly on wood with no paver. I have used mine as have others when cooking pizza. I use the plate setter, legs down, the three feet and a baking stone.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
    Congrats on the egg purchase by the way. I just got mine recently also, you will love it.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • spalczespalcze Posts: 14
    I LOVE it. I just have myelin the nest, so I don't need them?
    ·
  • spalczespalcze Posts: 14
    My egg
    ·
    Save them, they do come in handy. Mine is in a borrowed nest right now. Table is under construction. Can't wait to get it.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    use them like this
    Kent Madison MS
    ·