Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

On The Hook

The_Grill_SergeantThe_Grill_Sergeant Posts: 87
edited October 2011 in EggHead Forum
I had a friend over last night who I'd told about the Egg, but he'd yet to experience.  When we'd talked he was afraid of the price tag, but he came over and I had it cranked up with chicken on.  We talked about all the things it does, etc.  I brushed on the sauce and he was about frothing at the mouth.  I pulled drumsticks off, let them rest for a bit, and he dove in.  He said it was the best chicken he'd ever had in his life, and is now going to try and figure out a way to get an Egg.

In other news, my shop is putting up a large BGE with nest and mates for silent auction at the Citizens For Safe Schools annual fundraiser banquet tonight.  This will be some great EGGsposure, and the money is for an amazing cause!

Have a great weekend, EGGheads!

Sarge
Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon

Comments