Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Looking for Pizza Flour in Ontario

paddybpaddyb Posts: 3
edited August 2011 in Forum List

I tried asking the forum about Caputo 00 in Ontario but I'll take any good pizza flour for a green egg pizza.  Got any suggestions on where I can buy some?

·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    Paddy,

If you are anywhere near mississauga you can get it at Aurora Food Importers on Gana court

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I order mine from BrickOvenBakers.com, which was the cheapest, in a 5 Kg bag. I've also ordered it in 1 Kg bags which makes for easy dough making as a 1 Kg bag makes 5-6 perfect sized dough balls.
    ·
  • paddybpaddyb Posts: 3
    Auquaticdoc and Little Steven....thanks.  I was beginning to lose faith in the forum.  I am in the 'big smoke' lots so I'm going to look up Aurora Food.  I will also look up bob.com.  Have a great summer!  Keep smokin' - green egg style :-)
    ·
  • paddybpaddyb Posts: 3
    Sorry....that was supposed to be acquaticdoc as in water fixer!!! thanks again.
    ·