Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

La Bomba-stuffed mushrooms (PICS)

Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
Tonight, for my wife's high school reunion planning party, I Egg'd some button mushrooms, cored and filled with La Bomba and topped with shredded cheese. 400*, indirect for 10-15 minutes. Awesome!
Madison, MS

• LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    context is important :)
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that looks great. i may try that one soon

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• brodybrody Posts: 32
    love the photo, I may try that tonight.
  • Amy S.Amy S. Posts: 70
    I would love those! I bet they went fast.
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looking quite good.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    I love stuffed mushrooms. What's la bomba? Is that a type of sausage?
  • brodybrody Posts: 32
    ok, so I was afraid to ask that... glad you did
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Clark ... great idea! I'm pretty stingy with my bomba stash. I only get a couple bottles at a time fro
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    That looks really good! I've been wanting to try egging some stuffed mushrooms. Now, if I could just get some bomba! :-"

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Thanks, Everyone. Easy peasy! It doesn't require much La Bomba per mushroom.

BTW, La Bomba is an Italian antipasta spread known on the Forum as "Canadian Crack" because essentially it is only available in Canada. We have a stash we 'smuggled' in from 2 trips to Whistler, BC. Found it in Vancouver after a Google search.