Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest Banners

hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited August 2011 in Forum List
Thanks a lot for burying everyones' Eggfest banners. A lot of people have worked hard putting on these fests. I notice the EGGtoberfest is still on the main page. How about bring the banners back where they can easily be seen?
·

Comments

• This can be a big problem. Does the company realize how many eggs they sell as a result of these Fests?
    ·
  • This can be a big problem. Does the company realize how many eggs they sell as a result of these Fests?
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841

I'd like to think so. I guess they're more concerned with the asthetics of the home page!

·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Maybe it is just a temporary issue. I doubt they would permanently disable them.  Just may take a couple tweaks.  Software is a quirky science..and some of it is an art.
    ·
  • All EGGfest are still listed at http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggfests.html and if you think they need to be on both sites then we can certainly build a category for EGGfests. We are trying to keep the site cleaner, more organized and easier to read.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·