Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

No spell checker

BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
edited August 2011 in Forum List

Small stuff in the midst of all the other start-up issues, but I cannot believe they did not include one.

·

Comments

• The spell check at the top of my computer works  thanks goodness.

:-)

·
  • now if there were a grammer check
    ·
  • WolfemanWolfeman Posts: 11
    Since this is a thread about spelling, it's grammar.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    So, can you point me in the right direction to find spell check?  I am looking at the icons above the box for comments and I do not see anything.  I have IESpell installed, but do not like to use it.....
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    what browser are you using?
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • I do not see one of those nice faces holding up a finger,  loos like that might come in handy.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am using IE-7.
    ·
  • BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    In Chrome and Firefox your typing is auto spell checked
    Kent Madison MS
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,140
    safari too. which also checks grammar. Says there are two grammatical errors adn one spelling error in this post.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·