Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com

smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,089
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
Using the url:  http://biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com instead of http://www.eggheadforum.com, I was able to log on using firefox, the layout on my windows phone improved, and was able to log on using my ipad.

I found this url after requesting a password reset, but then did not reset my password..

- Scott
Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
·

Comments

• reader40reader40 Posts: 69
    Thank goodness you posted this...i couldn't login while i was at work for the past 2 days!!!!
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,089
    Glad to hear it worked for someone else!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,210
    :-)  
    Ah Ha!  That solved my "smilie-not-working" issue!  Thanks Scott!!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,210
    That solved my "smilies-not-working" issue.  Thanks Scott!

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • guzzijasonguzzijason Posts: 143
    edited August 2011
    Solved my iPad probelms too. Nice catch!

=D>

__Jason
    ·
  • hilljechilljec Posts: 11
    Solved my iPad 2 problems as well! :)
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Thanks Scott.  That solved my log in problems on my desktop too!  Hate that you can't see who the original poster of a thread is, it only gives the name of latest person to comment.
    ·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    I use greeneggers.com
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Thanks, Scott from me, too.

Mike
    ·
  • pcipci Posts: 249
    Thanks,Scott from central Iowa
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337

wow thanks for the info i can log in here!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    it still calls me stranger on egghead forum. so am i supposed to post here and not use the egheadforum.com anymore or do ya'll think they will change it? at least i can post and change a picture ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Thanks Scott.  Now all apple devices working O:)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Joan are you able to post a picture from an iPad. Figured if your an apple person you might know. I have been trying but no luck yet.
    ·
  • Bravo!!  It has been a frustrating day wondering if I was just going to leave the Forum!  Thanks.

·
  • N'awlinsN'awlins Posts: 90
    It worked for me also on my 1st gen iPad. However when I save the URL on my bookmarks bar I have to leave out the http//www and just use biggreenegg.vanillaforums.com
    ·
  • Chilaxn, I don't have and ipad, yet...on wish list.  The iphone 3g, limited data plan, seems to work best.  Posting pictures on Pro seems to cause double pics....still working out all the kinks on the pro.

Austin Egghead
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·