Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My weekends cooks

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saturday's purchase at the Old Colorado's Farmer Market.
My first purchase of goat cheese. LOVE it!! My first golden beet....mmmmmmm yummy!!

Weekendcooks009.jpg

Look how beautiful it is.

Weekendcooks041.jpg

Weekendcooks042.jpg

Leek, onion, and new red tater soup. Along with shrimp, and a tuna steak. Seafood seasoned with rice wine vinagar and seasame oil.

Weekendcooks011.jpg
[img]Weekendcooks013.jpg

Added spinich.

Weekendcooks016.jpg

Weekendcooks018.jpg
Weekendcooks021.jpg

Both served with Canadian crack.

Weekendcooks029.jpg

Weekendcooks030.jpg

Dessert. Local apricots, 3 olive olive oil, from Manitou Springs store called the Olive Tap. Dusted with pineapple head. In cast iron, topped with some granola.
Then crumbled some of that herbs de provence goat cheese.

Weekendcooks019.jpg

Weekendcooks026.jpg

Weekendcooks027.jpg

Super supper! :laugh:

Today, a twist on Adam's Pheasant Neuburg. I had a cornish hen and 2 chick thighs for the meat in the Nueburg.

Weekendcooks032.jpg

Weekendcooks035.jpg

Weekendcooks038.jpg

Weekendcooks039.jpg

Weekendcooks040.jpg

So delicious!! The finished pic over a hashbrown patty is blurry.

Weekendcooks050.jpg

This was a great way to shed off the stays at the hospital. Very humbling to watch my Father and my Step Mother with another, while going through the dying process. I hope to find love like that.

Comments