Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New subject

tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
edited 11:17PM in EggHead Forum
As a newbie can we get back to posting recipes, pictures of cooks and advice. That is why I am here and I have met some of the people here at Eggfest and they werevall great. Bring on the pictures and recipes please.
·

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    Here's a picture that makes me happy! :laugh:

100_0895-1.jpg
    ·
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    That would make me happy also.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Great idea, Taco. I'd post something, but we had sushi last night.

Steve, that'd make me happy. Although, with this heat, I'm not sure I'd really want a Guiness.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I thought Steve was referring to the Slim Jims
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Tim,

I should have stayed up later I guess. Yesterday turned out to be kind of a record breaking day. GG was attacked as well as Faith. :ohmy: I'm not sure there are 2 nicer folks. B)

So here's my subject changing post. I have finally figured out how to serve the boys and I the RED steak we enjoy and momma the GREY steak she desires.

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

The boys is aged a month, commando in the beer frig. (edit) actually both are aged
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 185
    That's a nice hunk of meat there on the right!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,315
    They sure look good. I have one of those dinosaur cuts sitting in the fridge for tonight's cook. :laugh: Will post pic later
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Thanks I get enough of the other ****at work. Unfortunately still have to work but do enjoy the cooking and beer. If and when there is a new forum I am siure we will all deal with it. Seems the same discussion sent on about a month ago.This is my happy place if I'm not cooking
    photo-31.jpg
    ·
    I have not done a steak yet on the egg but that makes it tempting.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    That's a nice sandrail you got there, Tim. Where is that picture taken at?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    In Baja on the Sea of Cortez side. A small little fishing campo called Gonzaga
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,315
    Just do it!. Go to your favorite butcher, or, go to Costco in Vaccaville and buy the whole slab and cut it yourself. Either way your tummy will be happy ;)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    That should work!! Awesome!
    ·
  • leeflashleeflash Posts: 66
    havent learned to post as yet,but have lots of pictures when I do!
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    :woohoo:
    ·