Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I am getting ready to...

TDogg46TDogg46 Posts: 39
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
..bombard this board with questions about my new BGE, so get ready. I'm new to the board and have already cooked a few things on the egg but I won't hesitate to tell you I'm new to this, but totally stoked bc I'm already in love with the BGE.

Now that you have all been warned, I look forward to getting to know you guys, and gals, and am excited about learning more.
·

Comments

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • TDogg46TDogg46 Posts: 39
    Just bookmarked that...and I certainly didn't "calibrate my dome." What's up with that?
    ·
  • reccitronreccitron Posts: 175
    Welcome to the board. There are a lot of great people here with tons of experience and knowledge.
    ·
  • TDogg...Nothing wrong with asking questions, but always a PLUS if you use the search feature first!! Or at least read page 1 to see if the question has been asked in the last few hours! The folks on this forum are amazing, but a bit of work/research on your end will always be appreciated. So I guess I see the mentality of bombarding the forum with questions faulty when there is SO much at your finger tips already. Welcome to the fun!
    ·
  • IQ2IQ2 Posts: 37
    Welcome! I am a new egger too, and have already had a blast. This forum is packed with useful information from those who have "been there". That little search box has saved me from disaster more than once. The people here are awesome!
    Paula West Texas
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Welcome aboard.......you're gonna love it here.
    ·
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 183
    Bomb away!
    ·
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Calibrate your dome thermometer.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What state, city are you located?

Eggheads love to get together with other eggheads!
    ·