Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Oklahona City BBQ

LazydogsaloonLazydogsaloon Posts: 213
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All,

I will be in Ok city on business next week and I am looking for suggestions on where to get BBQ.

Thanks in advance.

Lazydog B)
·

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,838
    Head south until you cross the Red River. :evil: Just kidding!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Not Q. but where Adam Richman of Man vs Food did his Catfish Challenge:

CatfishBarna.jpg

CatfishBarnb.jpg

Right off I-35 & Waterloo Rd
    ·
  • pcipci Posts: 249
    Johnny's Ribshack just south on 35 at the Cuthrie exit.
    ·
  • Hour SOuth in Davis Just north of the Arbuckles....Smoking Joes..

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/241/1463609/restaurant/Oklahoma/Smokin-Joes-BBQ-RV-Park-Davis
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • SWOkla-JerrySWOkla-Jerry Posts: 637
    Leo's BBQ off I-235 and NE 36th St. is pretty good. I have also eaten at Earl's Rib Palace, they have several locations around town: http://www.earlsribpalace.com/
    ·
  • Since getting my egg I've stopped eating out for Q so I'm sorry that I don't have a good suggestion for you but I've also heard that Earl's is good.

The catfish place that loco suggested is about 45 minutes from me and I hear great things about it except that the A/C isn't the best. But if you're going that far, come on up another 45 minutes and just tell me what you're hungry for!

Bruce
    ·
  • Thanks for the ideas, I will post if I get a chance to try one these places.

Lazydog B)
    ·