Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Registered for Pittsburgh Fest

Grand Oeuf VertGrand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,628
edited 10:51AM in EggHead Forum
Fair Warning..The Crazy Cunucks are returning to Pittsburgh. Not Cooking this year. Just Eating. Maybe a drink or two. :woohoo:
·

Comments

• Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    Maybe a drink or two. :woohoo:

and that's BEFORE you leave the hotel Saturday morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Can't wait to see everyone. ;)
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Tim,

I registerd Steve and me yesterday. We are cooking, something, not sure what! :woohoo:
    ·
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 595
    Looking forward to seeing everyone again. We are cooking something--whatever Vickie tells me to cook, as usual.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    I'm in, and I'm local. If you need anything let me know. Can't wait.
    ·
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    The 30th is my birthday!

Make sure to have a drink to toast my birthday! (LOL - like you need another reason)

Looking forward to seeing you and Virginia for Fiesta Tiki - July 23rd.

Michael
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,585
    Michael, thanks for the invite but sorry we can't make it, I'm sure it'll be a blast!
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,585
    actually he may/can even start Friday on the way down, since there will be several DDs with him :woohoo:
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·