Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Melbourne minifest

egretegret Posts: 4,036
edited 8:30PM in EggHead Forum
Can someone remind me of the dates this November? :ohmy:

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,002
    Morning John:

First weekend in November...11/4 -- 11/6...see you there!

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,937
    Forget to register??? 4-5 Nov
  • egretegret Posts: 4,036
    Thanks, Jay! Really looking forward to it......
  • egretegret Posts: 4,036
    No, I didn't fact, I was the first one last year to make room reservations! :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Right behind you buddy!!!! :) :P
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Ladies to the front of the line? RIGHT??? :silly:
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

Just be there on Thursday, when the party starts. B)
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,702
    Hi John,
    The old memory starting to fade? At least your aim with spit balls is still spot on. :laugh:
    See there, Jim and Kay :woohoo:
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Adam we will be there Thursday about 8PM...don't wait for us to start the party...we will catch up... :lol: :silly: :pinch: :) ;)
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    John just so you really know, it is eggzacly 16 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours and 34 minute till Neil and I get there :)oh and 12 seconds ;)
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    This'll be my third year in the same room. So looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday PM.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We have standby reservations, Jackie promised she would get us in Tuckaway or very close by. We will plan on Thursday also, can't wait! :cheer: :cheer: