Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Melbourne minifest

egretegret Posts: 4,032
edited 11:27PM in EggHead Forum
Can someone remind me of the dates this November? :ohmy:
·

Comments

• SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,970
    Morning John:

First weekend in November...11/4 -- 11/6...see you there!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    Forget to register??? 4-5 Nov
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    Thanks, Jay! Really looking forward to it......
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    No, I didn't forget......in fact, I was the first one last year to make room reservations! :laugh:
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Right behind you buddy!!!! :) :P
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Ladies to the front of the line? RIGHT??? :silly:
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Julie,

Just be there on Thursday, when the party starts. B)
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Hi John,
    The old memory starting to fade? At least your aim with spit balls is still spot on. :laugh:
    See there, Jim and Kay :woohoo:
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Adam we will be there Thursday about 8PM...don't wait for us to start the party...we will catch up... :lol: :silly: :pinch: :) ;)
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    John just so you really know, it is eggzacly 16 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours and 34 minute till Neil and I get there :)oh and 12 seconds ;)
    ·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    This'll be my third year in the same room. So looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday PM.
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    We have standby reservations, Jackie promised she would get us in Tuckaway or very close by. We will plan on Thursday also, can't wait! :cheer: :cheer:
    ·