Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ma eggers

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hopefully all the western mass eggers are ok...sounds like it is heading toward essex county. Hope Stike and Essex make it unscathed

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Skirted just below us in middlesex county. Scary stuff out west.
    Headed thru the south shore and make a run for the cape now i think. Stay safe
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • crghc98
    Options
    thanks...intense lightening and rains but wind wasn't too bad here....
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    that was a strange one, saw a report where it stuck to the ground for 40 minutes, we never get them like that. saw some clouds that really looked odd last week on sebago, had the camera ready on the boat and told the guy i was fishing with to keep watching for one for the camera :whistle: that springfeild to worcester area always seems to have the worst lightning storms, something about the area
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    We did have a lot of lightning, it was a real light show. We got a ton of rain and a little hail, Rain Barrels are filed and happy. The dog is out from behind the couch and the egg is fine.

We survived the Big One in '53 where 94 people died.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    there has to be alot of iron in the ground out there, the few storms ive seen in worcester the lighting was hitting everywhere
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • crghc98
    Options
    yeah, went to school in Worcester up on the hill and the lightening storms were always pretty cool.

Glad everyone made it through. some crazy pictures of wrecked buildings. I'll take nor'easters any day...
  • victim
    victim Posts: 23
    Options
    I live in Wilbraham which got hit awfully hard by the tornados. First ones I've seen in person and I've seen enough now! Me and my medium came out unscathed but a lot of neighbors are missing garages, roofs, houses etc. Only positive is how everyone is pulling together to help each other out. I'll be cooking my freezer empty this weekend as the power is out and will be out for awhile.