Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Father and Son tables

Options
BBQTony
BBQTony Posts: 12
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Finished up two tables recently for my son and myself. My wife and son gave my large Egg for Christmas and after my son tasted some of the food coming off the egg he decided he had to have one too. So now we are a two Egg family and if I build something for mine I also have to make one for him too.

So here are the tables. They are made from cypress finished with 4 coats of Helmsman Spar Urethane. The working surface is solid granite with wood edging. Hanging hooks on the left and a handle/towel holder on the right. The drawer holds most of my eggsessories so far.

The wooden part of the top and the shelf are built solid with no gaps. I did this to keep water and dirt out of the drawer. I attached the top and shelf so they could move a little without splitting as the humidity and temperature changes.

This one is my son's table.

GreenEggTable.jpg

The remaining pics are my table (identical to my son's)

Table1.jpg

Table3.jpg

Table2.jpg

Table4.jpg

Comments