Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GA Mt. Eggfest Demo Eggs

egretegret Posts: 4,042
edited 7:23PM in EggHead Forum
We have one more large BGE demo egg for sale at a very attractive price! Check it out : http://www.mountainegg.com/DemoEgg.php

Weather is looking great for this weekend! :lol:

Comments

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    nice price. only 50 bucks more than i paid for a large 8 years ago, and i had no nest or accessories

do you deliver? :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • egretegret Posts: 4,042
    One of these days we're gonna be up your way.........and, I'll bring one with me! :woohoo:

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    If you come that far you better just keep going a bit further young man!!! :angry: and you do not even have to bring me an egg! :kiss:
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    John, Sure wish we could be there! next year for sure!