Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is there a eggfest in central California soon?

EvangelinaEvangelina Posts: 8
edited 1:08PM in EggHead Forum
I would like to attend an eggfest in Central California. Does anyone know where one is being held?
·

Comments

• Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Santa Clara.
    Egg by the Bay.
    June 18th.
    ·
  • We will be having the 6th annual Eggs by the Bay Eggfest in San Jose June 18th. I think that is the closest to you.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • GrilldogGrilldog Posts: 21
    You'll have to do a search on Google. There's a few independent dealers in CA that sell the egg but their focus is more on designing out door Kitchens and Islands. BBQs galore sell the egg but they are cash poor and don't have the capital nor marketing management to pull off the event. That's the best information I know.
    ·
  • GrilldogGrilldog Posts: 21
    wow, I didn't know... Who is throwing the egg fest by the bay?
    ·
  •  

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • Thanks! I will look into it and consider attending.
    ·