Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Annapolis pictures are up

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 9:54PM in EggHead Forum
Added the pictures from our latest fest, a small but very enjoyable fest that started out chilly and drizzly but ended up sunny and wonderful.

Also I have added the Sunshine state eggfest cookbook, it's the samee one Naked Whiz is hosting, so if you got or saw the one he has...this one is the same.
·

Comments

• WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Thanks Wess! See you at Waldorf.
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Wish we cold've been there! we were sitting in traffic on I95 coning home from Florida
    ·
  • JimFJimF Posts: 80
    It was fun. At first I thought rain was going to ruin it but as Wess said, it cleared up and turned into a nice day.
    ·
  • Not to be sacreligious, but I liked that little fest more than the big one.

That guy from Annapolis Seafood was pretty popular. He had never cooked on an egg before - y'all see him trying to buy one after shut-down? He got converted fast.
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Don't misunderstand what I was saying...I certainly enjoy the smaller fests better as well...Missed him trying to buy one, but did hang out and talk with him and Brian from Seasonal for a while near the end....that guy will have one before long.
    ·
  • I didn't take it that way, I was just commenting on my own (limited) fest experiences.
    ·