Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg Annapolis pictures are up

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 3:52AM in EggHead Forum
Added the pictures from our latest fest, a small but very enjoyable fest that started out chilly and drizzly but ended up sunny and wonderful.

Also I have added the Sunshine state eggfest cookbook, it's the samee one Naked Whiz is hosting, so if you got or saw the one he has...this one is the same.

• WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Thanks Wess! See you at Waldorf.
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Wish we cold've been there! we were sitting in traffic on I95 coning home from Florida
  • JimFJimF Posts: 80
    It was fun. At first I thought rain was going to ruin it but as Wess said, it cleared up and turned into a nice day.
  • Not to be sacreligious, but I liked that little fest more than the big one.

That guy from Annapolis Seafood was pretty popular. He had never cooked on an egg before - y'all see him trying to buy one after shut-down? He got converted fast.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Don't misunderstand what I was saying...I certainly enjoy the smaller fests better as well...Missed him trying to buy one, but did hang out and talk with him and Brian from Seasonal for a while near the end....that guy will have one before long.
  • I didn't take it that way, I was just commenting on my own (limited) fest experiences.