Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

"Even a blind hog finds the acorn ...sometimes'!!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
edited 11:30PM in EggHead Forum
This "visually challenged porcine" is off to HEB...cooler in tow!!

8710aa64.jpg

Me thinks there might be some butcher'n in my immeadiate future!!

:P
·

Comments

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    At that price I'd have a trailer. Our HEB is not running that add. Where?
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    I'm guessing no one told you...

This is just for me..,and noooo body else!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Cause "I'm Chubby dammmit"!!! LMAO!!

B)

PS...Call your HEB and ask them if this is something they will have there soon...(as they often roll specials or planned promotions across the state/cities at different times)
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

WOW! I'd be waiting at the door for them to open. We have a snowflakes chance in Fort Myers of ever seeing prices like that down here. They blame our high prices on shipping everything this far south, I think it is just an excuse. Good luck. :)

Blair

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    My hood has central market and central market almost. Don't ever see those prices. No bucees either!
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·