Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GulfCoast Eggfest

Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited 5:30PM in EggHead Forum
Packing up and heading out this afternoon for the GulfCoast Eggfest. It won't be as big as the Sunshine Fest, but should be lots of fun! I'm looking forward to meeting Eggheads I met last year and some new ones this year. :)

I plan on cooking CWM baby backs in honor of the great ribmaster! :)

I am also taking my small and my salt block to sear several different proteins. I wil be doing a demo at 1 pm on the use of the Himalayan Salt Block and searing sashimi grade tuna for samples.

My good friend and neighbor, Mike - 'Eggs Parte' will be coming and cooking with me.

It looks like there are 80 or so people registered. :woohoo: :woohoo: and great weather forecast.

Comments

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    i have homebrew club meeting tonight, so i can't make the meet and greet, but i'll be there tomorrow for at least a little bit with both kids in tow. wife is working, otherwise i'd be in it to win it.

see ya tomorrow.
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,538
    Have a great time Clark. Sure wish we could have made it this year....maybe next year :)
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA
  • bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 286
    See you there Clark and Jason. Traci and I doing crawfish pizza again and some susage and cheese tarts. Looks like great weather. Can't wait to see everyone and try some great food!

Drive safe.

Steve
  • I'll see you soon. One warning: this weekend is Spring Break in the Biloxi area. Specifically around the coliseum. I'd suggest coming down exit 38 to Hwy 90 then turning west to Courthouse Road to avoid traffic jams. Also the area Might have a higher than usual police prescence due to all of college aged partiers. Designated drivers would be a good idea.
  • bamagirlbamagirl Posts: 24
    We can buy tickets to attend there?
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Diane and I will be making first eggfest and bringing home a large demo(first egg also). Looking forward to meeting a lot of people and trying a lot of good food.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I hope you all have a wonderful time. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend :angry: I'm afraid the new knee is just not up to it, but I'll be watching for posts and pics! :kiss: :)
  • I had a nice time at the meet and greet tonight. There was a sampling of egged goodness, a pork loin, some dip, cookies, and pizza tonight. I meet and talked to several people. The firing of the eggs is at 9 in the morning though I heard somebody saying he would be doing some breakfast items early. Here is a teaser for tomorrow: Kahlua coffee brownies!
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Tease me if you must....they sound GREAT!!! :lol:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Keep an eye on those Madison/Brandon guys,they are NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! :whistle: :evil: (They are really from Jackson,just won't admit it) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:
  • Will do. Just dragged my sorry butt outa bed before 6 ack emma on a saturday. Hope to make it there by 8.