Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I would like you to meet Nelly

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
edited 12:49AM in EggHead Forum
We lost Zoe at Christmas. We found Nelly over the weekend and fell in love.
She is 6 and about 61 lbs of pure love that I needed.
photo-9.jpg
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Damn Mickey,

That scared the cr@p outta me.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Hi Nelly! Pretty girl. :)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    No little Poodles up north?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Little poodles yes :unsure:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Hoss she is that. Very much a lady.

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Congrats Mickey, Nelly's a smart looking pup, I think you have a new best friend. :)

Blair

Thanks Blair.

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    She is cute Mickey.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    I think so as well Molly.

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I didn't know Micky. Sorry to hear. I hope Nelly will fill that void. Is there a big difference in Nelly's personality?
    Tim about 100%. Zoe was pure love, but she took the little short bus to school (as the breeded we got her from said: she has brain farts).
    This one walks at your left and just in step with you. She is an older lady.
    Very diferent dogs. Both perfect.

Ain't that sump ton? Well no doubt she can't take Zoe's place. You get to learn Nelly now and that's OK. :)
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
    So happy for you! I am so very much a dog person, I understand.Congratulations!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Kinda looks like my ex wife :whistle: Hope she has a better personality :laugh: :laugh:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Soooooooo pretty
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mickey, Yes I love the dark haired type :whistle:
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    That is going to get heavy in your lap after a while Micky you know that don't you? Heck Little Steve would probably feel better than her!! :laugh: Fixing to read whole thread but if not there how did you come by her? Looks to have been well taken care of. Happy for you man. ;)
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    she's gorgeous!....
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Nelly is as lucky as you. She is beautiful!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    What a beauty. You are both lucky. Enjoy her.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • U2U2 Posts: 26
    What a great lookikng dog!! we are so blessed to have such beautiful animal friends!!
    Happy for you AND your lucky dog
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    She couldn't have found a better home. You are a good man, Mickey. I hope to meet Nelly in Salado. Or sooner! :)
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    So happy for you Micky.. it is hard I know, but they come to us when the time is right. So glad you do rescue also. there are so many out there that need a good home.
  • She's a sweety, Mickey! Glad she found you and Linda. She gonna go to work with you?
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Sweet!
    She will be pampered, I'm sure. :) Enjoy your new companion, those standards are smart dogs. They were hunters and I believe herders in the old country.
    :laugh: :laugh: I was gunna say the same thing cept her hair was bleached out. :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Glad you and Nelly found each other. It's great when that happens.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Congratulations Mickey, beautiful dog you have there.

Kent
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Such a beauty Mickey! Congratulations.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    That is great to hear Mickey
    She is a cutie
    Zoe would be very pleased :)
    Thanks for the post

Shane