Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Gulf Coast Egg Fest 2011 advice

jimmyhat1978jimmyhat1978 Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife and I have decided that for our aniversary this year we want to attend the Gulf Coast Egg Fest and come home with one of the demo eggs. Can anyone advise how you go about purchasing a Demo Egg prior to the event? I have tried calling the Great Grills and More store line, but gotten a combination of voice mail and number disconnected notices. I think I may be dialing an old number. I realize this is last minute, but I would like to get this settled prior to the event since we are both excited to get "cooking". Also any advice on where to stay and what the ettiqute for one of these events is would be appreciated.

Comments