Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Coffee Encrusted Pork Tenderloin

Options
BKHayes430
BKHayes430 Posts: 27
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Used the recipe straight from our cookbook section of the egghead forum:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_recipes&Itemid=71&func=detail&id=273

I followed it to the T with one exception: I marinated for only four hours, as I was advised on here that too much time marinating may make the coffee flavor over powering. Four hours was perfect and this rub instant went to the front of my personal recipe book! A tip of the cap to you all for allowing access to these awesome recipes!

198801_615035791532_35101838_35085503_4812525_n.jpg

Now I'm trying to figure out something good to make for the lady birthday tomorrow!

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    that's a great looking cook, now all you need to do is dirty up that table and burn off some egg felt to settle into a groove......

save the picture, then in a year or so, when you look at it again, it will bring a smile to you, thinking, I've come so far

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    That's a great recipe! It's one of my go-to cooks when I do a demo cook at the dealer or at a fest. Always gets rave reviews........
  • Capt. Rich
    Capt. Rich Posts: 153
    Options
    They look really good. Did you try the Peach BBQ Glaze from the BGE Cookbook. It is fantastic.
    It's one of the family's favorites. I plan on cooking it at the North Carolina Eggfest May 7th!!
    PorkTenderloin.jpg
  • Prime
    Prime Posts: 52
    Options
    Looks great!

I did this cook too recently and had the peach glaze with it. I have pics from it that I am going to be posting. I just haven't had time recently.