Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Howdy ya'll

AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited 11:10AM in EggHead Forum
Just thought I would stick my head in and say Howdy :)

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sticking to the food topic, I have no idea how to cook this, but discovered that I LOVE Cuban cuisine and like Mediterranean cuisine. Something new for this ole MS girl!!! :silly:

See ya...
...AnnaG...
·

Comments

• Howdy,

You haven't posted much lately, I hope you will share some of your Cuban discoveries.
    ·
  • Hi Anna. Where did you have the cuban cuisine?

I saved a post of an authentic Cuban sandwich that Anne and Del made. Here it is:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=700185&catid=1#
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I hope things are going well for you Faith!!!

The name of the restaurant is Las Vegas in Delray Beach, FL. (We have a client in Boca Raton) I think the name is pretty funny for a Cuban restaurant. That was my first Cuban cuisine, so no idea how it ranks, but it was a lot of food for 8.00 at lunch. I got the roasted pork, rice & black bean soup. Didn't go too exotic, but the flavors were wonderful! ;) Will go back to that restaurant. My mouth is already watering. :)
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Yep, first time on the forum in months. I will have to ask some questions next time at Las Vegas, instead of eating. :laugh: My co-workers and I were totally silent once the food arrived! :)
    ·