Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas Y'all

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 12:06AM in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to take a quick moment to wish everyone a blessed holiday and let you all know how much I really care about my extended eggin' family! I've been around a bunch of years, and I can honestly say that some of the truest friends I have ever met are on this forum. May God bless you and keep you; and thanks for being such wonderful people to my family and me!
·

Comments

• WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    All the best to you and yours too, Todd... I couldn't agree more; I've only been around for 1.5 years but I am already so grateful for all my new friends. :)
    ·
  • Back atcha Brother. Hope the boys are having a good one!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Have a great holiday also. Stay safe my friend.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Merry Christmas! and Have a great New Year. To me it feels like the back nine, kinda get to start over but still have a slight smell of last years stench. :blush:

So here's to staying focused with a relaxed grip. B) can't wait to hang with you again. and I haven't forgotten the package and hope to get it together this week.
    ·
  • Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Merry Christmas Todd. :)
    ·
  • you and the boys! Thanks for the phone call the other day- it made my day.
    ·
  • you and the boys! Thanks for the phone call the other day- it made my day.
    ·
  • Teddy,

Merry Christmas man! My best to my big buddy Chris and the rest of the family.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    All your buddies are your 'big' buddies :whistle: :P

Have a great one, good man ;)
    ·
  • Not Teddy or you

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Merry Christmas to all my egghead friends, and the ones that have served our country and still are serving. May God Bless everyone. Have a safe one. Just got up worked the overnight shift. Keep everyone in your prayers. Take Care.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,029
    Very best wishes to you and family, Todd......
    ·
  • Merry Christmas Todd and a big hug for you! :)
    ·