Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas Y'all

Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
edited 4:42AM in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to take a quick moment to wish everyone a blessed holiday and let you all know how much I really care about my extended eggin' family! I've been around a bunch of years, and I can honestly say that some of the truest friends I have ever met are on this forum. May God bless you and keep you; and thanks for being such wonderful people to my family and me!
·

Comments

• WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    All the best to you and yours too, Todd... I couldn't agree more; I've only been around for 1.5 years but I am already so grateful for all my new friends. :)
    ·
  • Back atcha Brother. Hope the boys are having a good one!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Have a great holiday also. Stay safe my friend.
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Merry Christmas! and Have a great New Year. To me it feels like the back nine, kinda get to start over but still have a slight smell of last years stench. :blush:

So here's to staying focused with a relaxed grip. B) can't wait to hang with you again. and I haven't forgotten the package and hope to get it together this week.
    ·
  • Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Merry Christmas Todd. :)
    ·
  • you and the boys! Thanks for the phone call the other day- it made my day.
    ·
  • you and the boys! Thanks for the phone call the other day- it made my day.
    ·
  • Teddy,

Merry Christmas man! My best to my big buddy Chris and the rest of the family.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    All your buddies are your 'big' buddies :whistle: :P

Have a great one, good man ;)
    ·
  • Not Teddy or you

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Merry Christmas to all my egghead friends, and the ones that have served our country and still are serving. May God Bless everyone. Have a safe one. Just got up worked the overnight shift. Keep everyone in your prayers. Take Care.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Very best wishes to you and family, Todd......
    ·
  • Merry Christmas Todd and a big hug for you! :)
    ·