Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Country Pork ribs, fried spinich, french bread with Canadian crack.
Ribs with my new favorite. BGE maple rub. Thanks to Julia, aka WWSis.
Done with cherry chunks.

002-41.jpg

006-25.jpg

010-26.jpg

013-21.jpg

Tonights sunset

014-19.jpg

And moon

015-20.jpg

Have a great week!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Beaker
    Beaker Posts: 293
    Options
    yummy lookin...you had a sunset like me!
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    Nice! I love Spinach like that.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Molly the cook is great but the sunset's fantastic. Wowww
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Molly,

Nice B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    Beautiful pics Molly! Gorgeous sunset.
  • fire egger
    fire egger Posts: 1,124
    Options
    Looks good Molly!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Brian!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Knock em out my elf. Good looking cooking and photos...
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cookn biker
    Options
    Salt n pepper and a squeeze of lemon. Like the Romans.
    Thanks Bob.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I agree Beli!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    The meal rocked!
    Sunset was an added bonus.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Molly,

We didn't see the sun today :(

Congrats

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Options
    Sorry. Soak in our sunset.
    I can't stand not seeing the sun over one day.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Teresa!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    It was Kendall! ;) Thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    haha, thank you Mickey. Wished I'd had some mint for the ribs. That would have been perfect!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Got ya, sweetheart....
    Sounds great! Looks great! Did you brine?
    Where did the Cherry wood come from :whistle::whistle: ?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    No brine Jerry. Kari gave me the cherry wood. I'm in a cherry rut right now...hahaha
    I'm getting my shize together and I'll send some with the picture disc. I promise.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    Good looking meal Molly. And the evening shots are great.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Looks yummy. The sunset is glorious! :)
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Looks mighty tasty Molly! :)

Blair

• Lovenbrau
    Options
    Looks fantastic Molly!
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Great sunset pic Molly.
    Dinner looks excellent :)

Shane
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Yum. Wish I was there.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini