Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cannot respond to othert peoples posts.

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Customer support has refered me to you. At the end of peoples posts in the past there has been a box for other people to respond however now, at the end of thier post there is a note saying, " The Administrator has disabled public write access".
I have never posted anything controversial or anything else that I can think of so I don't know what is wrong.
I have tried 0ver a dozen times to get logged in however it won't let me so I have always posted as a guest in the past. Can you help Me???? Marlin

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    I have had a similiar situation recently and it just went away. Try restarting your computer and seeing what happens.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    You have to be "registered" and logged in to post on the "egghead forum"
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    he's saying that he used to be able to post as a guest in the eggheadforum. which is true. but guest posting (non-registered posting) is no longer active.

he's not going to be able to post in the main forum now unless he is registered and logged in. i don't think he is aware that guest posting is now history
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,827
    Options
    forum feedback forum is open to guest posting to help those that are having difficulties logging on as a member of the egghead forum. guest posting is not available on the other forums because it was being abused by a few. you will need to register and log on
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    As I read it, he's saying he has never been ABLE to log in as a member, though he has tried. Hopefully, one of the W's will see this and be able to help.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    If I remember right he was one of many that could not register when the forum changed a few years ago. I was a lurker back then also and only registered to see what the problem was.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    yeah. he has had a problem registering for a long while. :unsure:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Marlin Sanders,

This message is not specific to you or anything you have done.
    We have disabled "guest" posting for quite some time now; so, in order to reply to posts, except here in the "Forum Feedback" category, you'll need to register.

If you're having trouble with the registration process, I can help you get through.
    To get started, from the home page, click on, "Create one" in the login box. If you have any problems, post a question here and I'll see what's going on and get you going.