Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Turkey day at the Firehouse!!

fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My shift had the duty today, so I egged a turkey and ham for our dinner, a couple of the guy's pitched in and made the sides, GB casserole, tater tot cass, dressing, rolls etc.
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg
IMG_1536.jpg
fhbuffet.jpg
table.jpg
They are a great crew, glad I got to share thanksgiving with them!!

Happy thanksgiving, y'all!!
·

Comments

• Kendell,

Looks great! We have a fireman friend we play baseball with, and he also loves to cook for his crew :P :woohoo: !

Happy Holidays from Texas!
    ·
  •  
    Sorry you were on shift but the food looks great.

Be well. Kent
    ·
  • Kendell,

Do you do 24's?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    We do, 24on 48 off
    ·
    Thanks Dave, yeah, firehouse meals are usually pretty good.
    hope your having a good thanksgiving!
    ·
    Thanks Kent. About every three or four years our shift gets thanksgiving and Christmas, this is the year, I'm used to it, and we have a good time here, now if we can just stay in the house!!
    hope your doing well Kent,
    ·
  • Fire Egger,

Glad I'm not upstairs tonight :blink: Bless you for what you do.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    I got lucky this year and I'm off today. Hey, that second family aint bad to eat with either eh? Ya'll keep it in the house. ;)
    ·
    Thanks Steve, it's been a very rewarding career
    ·
    Good for you JoJo, they keep it interesting for sure!!
    ·
  • Looks like a really good bird. Hope all you guys have a great and safe Thanksgiving day.
    ·
  •  
    I'm doing OK. Two family funerals last week, older brother in law and much younger nephew. Hard week and they sure made me think of a lot of things to be thankful for.

Be safe. Kent
    ·
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    what a feast, thanks for working today. Great job.

Patti
    Wichita, ks
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Happy Thanksgiving to you fire egger - and the guys on your shift. Thank you for the job that you do - today and every day. It's good to see that you had a great meal today! :)
    ·
    Thanks Dave, hope you had a good day also!
    ·
    Thanks Patti
    ·
    Thanks Elizabeth
    ·
  • My Dad was a fireman; he was 92 when he passed away. He loved the food and fellowship of his brother firemen. I hope that you guys have a Great Tkanksgiving.
    That food sure looks good!!
    ·
  • Your turkey looks perfect. It all looks good. What is the tator tot casserole recipe if you can get your friend to give it up? Thanks.
    ·
    I will get it sun and email
    ·
    we did and a quite night!!
    ·