Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

photobucket has changed

Options
lowercasebill
lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i have not had time to check it out but you may want to check it out before you need it especially the privacy settings. bill

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    It seems to open up a full album much quicker so I like that. my main egg file has nearly 700 pictures in it and it only took 4 or 5 seconds to open compared to the past it was a matter measured in minutes! Does look like pop-ups may be more abundant though.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I noticed less pictures per page but didn't see where you could change it :angry:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Pat, On the blue line, on the left of the search photos is your account name. Click there.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    i went to privacy and clicked
    'When I upload, permanently remove information about where my photos were taken '
    then clicked save, it did not save on the first click, i had to do it a second time ..
    your privacy is not in photobuckets best interest .. double check everything
    bill
  • lowercasebill
    Options
    i did not see an images per page option , possible alcohol impaired vision ,
    need help
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    No, I need help. I responded incorrectly to Pat....I need more alcohol... :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Fornia
    Fornia Posts: 451
    Options
    I've wanted to ask this for a WHILE, and figure now might be best.

I only joined PB so that I could post photos on this forum.

I've noticed 2 things EVERY single time I try to upload photos to the site:

1. I get NONE of the popups that everyone talks about. Not a problem, but mentioning because of reason #2.

2. The Real Problem: I cannot upload more than 3 photos at a time without the upload ending up as a 'not responding' message from Internet Explorer. I then end up having to close it out and restart (doing only 2-3 photos at a time).

This has become brutally frustrating...literally takes me so long just to upload a few photos (because of doing them 2 or 3 photos at a time.)

Anyone have any insight on this? Again, I'm throw off by the fact that I never get the popups.

Thanks for any and all help!
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    Jason, with changes they made it works better with flashplayer 10 which I can't get until I upgrade my Mac to OSX 10.4 and they don't make that disk anymore :( In the meantime I can upload only 3 at a time and cannot view videos. BTW I'm running firefox
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pat-
    you can get OSX 10.4 from someone who has the disc or buy one on e-bay(though they might charge a lot on e-bay)
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    im not having any probs uploading multiples with firefox. what i an having probs is copying the link from the main pbucket page, i have to click on the pic and copy the link from the one picture screen. always something with pbucket
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    thanks bill. I just refreshed and I see what you mean. Tim
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    Thanks Bob, I've looked into it and it has to be the retail version, the one that comes with a computer is specific for each machine. I did see them on ebay ranging from $80 to $300 and have heard stories of scams and black market discs crashing computers. Being a computer dummy I hesitate to buy one online but may end up having to go that route. Maybe I'll post this over in OT, I trust the people here much more than I would ebay.
    thanks Bob.