Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Early Christmas present

Mark from UtahMark from Utah Posts: 52
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi,
Yesterday the UPS man left me an early Christmas present. The package was from Omaha Steak. I couldn't get to the door because I just had my hip replaced and the UPS man hid the package in the bushes. My wife was at work so I called my sister to come and carry the package in. It had steaks, hamburger, potatoes, and cookie dough. [p]It was from a friend that moved from Utah to Texas a few years ago. I am going to hobble out to the BGE and cook some of the steaks tomorrow. I still haven't mastered the trex steak, but an earlier post was full of good ideas that I think I can do. I will save the rest and cook dinner for the friend that is coming to visit us during her Christmas vacation. [p]Merry Christmas everyone, Mark