Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Early Christmas present

Mark from UtahMark from Utah Posts: 52
edited 1:50PM in EggHead Forum
Hi,
Yesterday the UPS man left me an early Christmas present. The package was from Omaha Steak. I couldn't get to the door because I just had my hip replaced and the UPS man hid the package in the bushes. My wife was at work so I called my sister to come and carry the package in. It had steaks, hamburger, potatoes, and cookie dough. [p]It was from a friend that moved from Utah to Texas a few years ago. I am going to hobble out to the BGE and cook some of the steaks tomorrow. I still haven't mastered the trex steak, but an earlier post was full of good ideas that I think I can do. I will save the rest and cook dinner for the friend that is coming to visit us during her Christmas vacation. [p]Merry Christmas everyone, Mark

·