Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BCS or BS?

BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
edited 8:07AM in Off Topic
How does #1 Auburn who scores 51pts on Ole Miss, get jumped over by Oregon who beats USC? Makes no sense whatsoever. If USC was a powerhouse like they often are, maybe.
I think no.6 Alabama crushes any higher ranked team in a hypothetical matchup, except Auburn who they actually play in what looks to be shaping up as a good game, and potentialy the unofficial National Championship game the SEC Championship normally is.

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Yea, and you probably thought Alabama was going to crush Carolina too.
  • I didn't know Alabama played UNC. (Sorry.... Couldn't resist.)
    The Naked Whiz
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    I did, in fact. Got that one wrong.
    I have picked a few others correctly this year though. :whistle: