Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Olive Oil Pumpkin Bread

EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 515
edited 2:42AM in EggHead Forum
It's that time of year for pumpkin bread!

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009/10/the-crisper-whisperer-olive-oil-pumpkin-bread.html minus ground cloves, and both optional ingredients.

On the Egg:

PumpkinBread_20101030_01.jpg

Getting cool:

PumpkinBread_20101030_02.jpg

Ready to eat:
PumpkinBread_20101030_03.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone.
Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
LBGE (2010)
·

Comments

• LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    looks pretty good...

I've never had pumpkin bread before. I've only recently (last thanksgiving) have come to enjoy pumpkin pie
    context is important :)
    ·
  • EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 515
    Thanks. Pumpkin is very good for you and this is one way to get the kids to eat it. Of course they love pumpkin pie also.
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Looks great Dave!! I love baking on the eggs!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
    Thanks. I find that whatever we bake on the Egg comes out much more moist compared to the kitchen oven.
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Is that silicone? I was wondering about using those on the Egg...
    ·
    Yes! I had the egg at 400 indirect - no problems. Just bought them and though I'd try them out.
    LBGE (2010)
    ·