Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just Crawled Out of Bed

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

LR

halloween025.jpg

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    You gonna get cold 'cause you done gone and kicked all your dirt off you...

Spring "Twik Or Tweet" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :unsure:
    Do you get the many nights of T&T? Seems towns around here all do different nights and no one can keep up with it.
    Why not just have the one like when we were kids?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Oh, for the good old days. :(
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Yep. They planted me on the north side of the house in the shade, too. Any activity with your neighbors across your back fence? ;)
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    No activity at all for three weeks. They took a drive up north and just got back Friday. Tom has "Pajamaitis" and stayed in ever since. He may venture out today. The weather is too nice not to enjoy it.

We've got some remodeling going on and it's noisy around here. But we had some new Eggheads drop by yesterday. It turned out to by our social event for the week. You will meet them in Salado. Nice people.

Glad to see you posting again. I kinda thought we lost you to the wilds of New Mexico there for a while. Such a great place to get lost in.

Spring "Never Too Late To Start Being On Time" Chicken
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Heh, Heh! I wasn't referring to Tom...I was referring to your other "neighbors" taking the "big nap" across the other fence. Just wondered if any of them get restless this time of year.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Oh! My Cemetery Friends! They have been good all year but tonight they will be conjured into doing all kinds of scary stuff as teenage boys try to scare the pants off teenage girls. We put in thick windows so we don't have to listen to them scream LOL.

I should stretch me a long wire up into the trees and hang a white ghostly looking apparation from it and make it move around some. I think that would even scare the boys.

Or I could just stay inside and watch taped Oprah shows and eat the halloween candy.

Have fun Booooooing.

Spring "Scared Me So Much I Dropped My Big Orange Drink" Chicken
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Mike now, that's too real.....I'm frightened... :ohmy: