Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggtoberfest 2010

Hsbldr1Hsbldr1 Posts: 225
edited 2:33PM in Forum Feedback
Well I must say I was more than impressed with the event. Finally after three years of mishaps the wife and I made it. Great food friendly people wonderful venue and perfect weather, way to go BGE, already looking forward to next year thinking about cooking it seemed like so much fun. My only suggestion would be to have handle names at the cook stations, the name tags seemed to always be flipped around, and I was looking foward to meeting the ppl I listen to here. Will post my pics as soon as i figure out my wifes new camera.
·