Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woosday Tuesday

Eggtucky
Eggtucky Posts: 2,746
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been a while since I posted any Woos Tues pix..I now I'm a day late.. :blink: took a long weekend in the Smokies this past weekend..went up to Newfound Gap to watch the sunrise Monday...enjoy.. :)
2010SmokiesTrip016-1.jpg

2010SmokiesTrip037.jpg

2010SmokiesTrip053-1.jpg

2010SmokiesTrip054.jpg

Comments

• Great pics!!!
    Haven't been there in years.
  • Eggtucky
    Thanks. First time I've been in prolly 20 years. BTW..I travel to Cadiz quite a bit or near there and work with some guys that are eggers right in your neck of the woods...I live a couple hours east of there...we gotta getta hillbilly eggfest goin or somethin! ;) :woohoo:
  • I am new to the BGE world. I am heading to Atlanta on Friday with a friend for the weekend to experience my first eggtoberfest (he is on his second one). I bought one of the demo eggs. My wife is thrilled that I will now have a hobby (even though it doesn't involve exercise and still involves beer). If you are attending, let me know. Great to know I'm not going to be the only egg head in Western KY.
  • Eggtucky
    Prolly not going to make it to Atlanta, just made that trip to the smokies last weekend. You'll have an awesome time I'm sure. If you need any help as you get started, lemme know or as you've already learned, post here.